For every $150 donated we can make and distribute another 200 meals. We also need your generous support for the following items:
- A year’s supply of fuel for our food rescue vans – $18,000
- Two 4-sided roll cages for the freezer – $1,000
- Industrial vegetable slicer – $20,000
- Robot coupe mechanised dicer $5,000
- Robot coupe replacement blades – $500
- Resurfacing four baking trays – $140
- Wheelbarrow – $200
- Variety of garden tools – shovels, spades, rakes – $60
- Vegetable seeds – $50
Yes, you can donate over the phone! To do this, please call 03 9428 0044.
All donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible. FareShare is a registered DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient).
Workplace giving is an easy and convenient way for you to donate to FareShare.
Your regular monthly donation is deducted from your pre-tax salary and in some cases matched by employers. If your company matches your donation, you can turn $3.50 (the cost of a coffee) into 10 more meals for disadvantaged Victorians. Speak to your payroll officer or contact us on 9428 0044.
Every bequest no matter how big or small, makes a big difference to the work of FareShare.
If you are making a new will or updating an existing one, please consider including a bequest to FareShare to ensure the future of our work.
This is one gift you can leave behind which will continue to make a difference and leave a lasting legacy.